MOTU 16A 16-Channel Thunderbolt / AVB Ethernet / USB Audio Interface (Used - Mint Condition)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The 16A Thunderbolt Audio Interface provides industry-leading dynamic range and large console style mixing with 64 channels of audio I/O (32X32), plus it supports USB 2.0 audio class compliant connectivity that is USB 3.0 compatible.The 16A Thunderbolt Audio Interfaces functions as an interface, standalone mixer or patchbay, providing 32 separate inputs and 32 separate outputs, including sixteen balanced TRS analog inputs, sixteen balanced TRS analog outputs, and two 8-channel banks of ADAT optical digital I/O.
Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb. The unit's extensive routing grid patches ins to outs, or splits inputs to multiple destinations.
Use the 16A as a stand-alone mixer and control everything from the 16A's innovative web app running on your iPad™, iPhone™, tablet, smart phone, and laptop.
Connect a second MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M or 16A) with a simple Ethernet cable. Add more I/O with the MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Build an AVB audio network with multiple switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs. Stream hundreds of channels among devices and computers on the network. From initial tracking to final mastering, the 16A delivers superb sound quality, state-of-the-art operation, and reliable performance.
- Superb audio quality with exceptional dynamic range
- 64 simultaneous audio channels
- Sixteen balanced/unbalanced TRS analog inputs and outputs
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical ports for 32 X 32 I/O total
- Universal connectivity - Thunderbolt & USB 2.0 / 3.0 USB
- Firmware and drivers compatible with all audio software.
- On-board 32-bit floating point DSP
- Large console style mixing and effects
- Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses
- DSP effects, including reverb with sends
- Modeled analog EQ, compression, gate and reverb.
- Expand to a 2nd MOTU interface via Cat-5e ethernet cable.
- Connect up to 5 MOTU interfaces via optional AVB Switch
- Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers
- Ultra-low network latency even over long cable runs
- Stream hundreds of audio channels along the network
- Flexible, matrix-style routing & splitting for all inputs
- Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations
Things You Will Get:
|Interface Type||USB / AVB Ethernet / Thunderbolt|
$13.99 to $27.99
$59.99$49.99 Save : $10.00 (17%)
$79.99$49.99 Save : $30.00 (38%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$849.00Just $36 per month!
0% Interest/24 Months!Click here for details