AKG C430 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact size, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
The major benefits of the C 430 include:
- • Frequency response tailored to cymbal and overhead miking
• Extremely compact, professional quality overhead MicroMic
• Phantom or battery powering options
• Easy to use with any mixer, with no need to use the EQ
• Trouble-free use on open-air stages
• Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands
- • Polar pattern: cardioid
• Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV)
• Max. SPL: 126/130 dB (k=1 %/3 %)
• Equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3): 33 dB-A
• Signal/noise rati (A-weighted) 61 dB
• Impedance: 200 ohms
• Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
• Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
• Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
• Connector: 3-pin XLR
• Finish: matte black
• Dimensions: 19 dia. x 79 mm / 0.7 x 3.1 in.
• Net weight: 23 g / 1.1 oz.
• Shipping weight: 192 g / 6.8 oz.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Recording Microphones Series|