AKG C519M Cardioid Instrument Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The AKG C 519M clips easily onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, digeridoo or other wind instrument and captures its sound perfectly. The microphone features a cardioid condenser capsule that is encased in metal and attached to a gooseneck with a strong, flexible shock mount. The shock mount greatly minimizes noise and vibration ensuring that the mic only picks up the desired signal. The clip for the microphone is strong enough to stay attached to the instrument, yet is finished in a soft-touch rubber that won't hurt the finish of the instrument.
The C 519M also features a detachable output cable with a locking connector to make transportation and setup easier - simply place and aim the microphone on the instrument and then attach the output cable. The C 519M's sound is accurate and detailed and the pickup pattern is optimized to ensure that it doesn't pick up anything other than what it is aimed at. A switchable bass cut filter on the output connector helps minimize boominess with baritone saxes or other instruments with low-end response.
- • Miniature clip-on gooseneck-mounted cardioid condenser microphone for brass and woodwind instruments with 3-pin XLR-type output
• Cardioid condenser mic is encased in metal and attached to a strong, flexible gooseneck arm for placement flexibility
• Detachable output cable with locking connector makes setup and transportation easier
• Smooth, wide, specially-shaped frequency respose captures the instrument's sound perfectly
• Switchable bass-cut filter on output connector minimizes boominess necessary with some instruments
• Comes with windscreen and carrying bag
- • Polar pattern cardioid
• Frequency range 60 Hz to 20 kHz
• Sensitivity 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
• Max. SPL 130/132 dB SPL (for 1 %/3 % THD)
• Equivalent noise level 31 dB(A)
• Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 63 dB
• Impedance <= 200 ohms
• Recommended load impedance >= 2000 ohms
• Current consumption <= 2 mA
• Power requirement B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
• Connector 3-pin mini XLR
• Cable 1.5 m (5 ft.)
• Finish matte black
• Dimensions Length: 213 mm (8.4 in.) (microphone only); max. width: 47 mm (1.9 in.)
• Net weight C 519 M: 195 g (6.9 oz.)
• Shipping weight C 519 M: 430 g (15.2 oz.)
AKG warrants AKG products against evident defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase for use. This warranty does not cover electrical or mechanical damage resulting from misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care, damage due to force majeure or natural forces, or inadequate repairs performed by unauthorized service centers.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Cip-on Microphones Series|