Alfred Solos for Young Cellists Cello Part and Piano Acc. Volume 6
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Solos for Young Cellists is an eight-volume series of music compilations with companion CDs. The series ranges from elementary to advanced levels and represents a truly exciting variety of musical genres and techniques. This collection of wonderful music offers young cellists the opportunity to work in various positions, techniques, meters, keys and musical styles. Many of the works have long been recognized as stepping stones to the major instrumental repertoire, while others are newly published pieces and original compositions, providing an exciting and diverse choice of study. The collection will become a valuable resource for teachers and students of all ages and levels. The piano track recorded on the second half of each CD gives the cellist the chance to practice performing with accompaniments.
* Song Without Words, Op. Posthumous 109- F. Mendelssohn
* Sonata in C Major, G. 6- L. Boccherini (keyboard realizations and cello accompaniment setting by Claude Kenneson)
* Piece pour violoncelle, Op. 77 (“Papillon”)- G. Fauré
* Prayer from “Jewish Life”- E. Bloch
* Eclectic Suite (“Pops’ Cycle”)- M. Forsyth
Song of Light
Things You Will Get:
|Series||String - Cello Studies or Collection|
|Model||Solos for Young Cellists Cello Part and Piano Acc., Volume 6|