Alfred Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method 1 (Revised)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The quickest, easiest, most enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin.
Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method has been updated, revised, and improved. It features clear, well-paced instruction for beginning mandolin students. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred’s Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today’s beginning mandolin students.
* How to hold your mandolin
* Tuning your mandolin
* Right- and left-hand techniques
* Basics of reading music
* Chords and strum patterns
* Playing tremolo and drones
* How to read TAB
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs include “Aura Lee,” “Tom Dooley,” “The Irish Washerwoman,” “Over the Rainbow,” and many others
* Great-sounding performances on the available CD and DVD
* Available DVD features TNT 2 software
Recognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred’s Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar.