Alfred Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method 2
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The quickest, easiest, most enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin! Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method is one of the many new additions to the Alfred's Basic family of methods, featuring clear, well-paced instruction. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students.
Book 2 features:
* New major and minor scales and keys
* Solos and duets including American, German, Irish, Italian, Mexican, and Scottish folk songs
* Power chords, double unisons, and palm muting
* Additional chords and strumming patterns
* How to transpose
* Triplets, swing rhythms, and blues soloing
* Accents and staccato (chop) articulations
* Photos and diagrams
* Songs that include "The Entertainer," "Tarantella," "Greensleeves," and many others
* Great-sounding performances of lessons and examples on the CD.