Alfred Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory: Book 3
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory is designed for students of any age, whether listeners or performers, who want to have a better understanding of the language of music. In this all-in-one theory course, you will learn the essentials of music through concise lessons, practice your music reading and writing skills in the exercises, improve your listening skills with the available ear-training CDs (sold separately), and test your knowledge with a review that completes each unit. Computer software is also available with randomized drilling of the material and scorekeeping.
- Book 3 (Lessons 51-75):
- 1st & 2nd Inversions of Triads
- Inversions of V7 Chords
- Figured Bass
- Major Chord Progressions
- Minor Scales, Minor Triads
- Augmented & Diminished Triads
- Primary Triads in Minor Keys
- Minor Chord Progressions
- Harmonizing a Melody in Major and Minor Keys
- Broken Chords & Arpeggiated Accompaniments
- Passing and Neighboring Tones
- Composing a Melody in Major and Minor Keys
- 12-Bar Blues Chord Progression & Blues Scale
- Basic Forms of Music.