Alto Stealth Wireless System
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Alto Pro Audio is proud to introduce a true game changer in live audio with its Stealth Wireless System. Seriously...Pop Quiz:
When was the last time you enjoyed crawling around on your hands and knees while you run, dress and hide your PA's audio cables? What a way to start a show, right? How about that party packing up after a gig, too? Isn't it such a joy when your cableing is covered in dirt, grime and skunky beer while each tedious wrap stains another part of your clothes?! What a way to end a show, huh?
All Hail the Mighty Alto Stealth Wireless System.
Lets face it: we all got into playing music because of our mutual love of playing music--and not to be some semi-glorified roadie. Well, the days of you being a dirt-encrusted chump after working your butt off for 4 hours are finally over with the Alto Pro Stealth Wireless System. That's right; pick up one of these game changers and all that nonsense will thankfully be a distant memory...AND you can beat a hasty retreat out of Dodge to finally get home before the sun comes up -- just in case you want to, that is.
Save Time. Save Money.
The Alto Pro Stealth Wireless System is compatible with all active loudspeakers, as well as traditional passive speaker/amplifier setups, this expandable two-channel system delivers interference-free sound. And the system is right at home either on your front-of house PA or your monitor cabinets. Or better yet: how about BOTH?! Yep, that's right (with the optional Stealth Wireless Expander Pack). Now that's set-up heaven.
The easy to set-up, easy-to-use Stealth Wireless System from Alto Pro replaces hundreds of feet(!) of audio cable with a reliable wireless connection that operates in the quite UHF 610 - 640 Mhz frequency band. The Stealth Wireless System quickly creates a robust, invisible connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your active loudspeakers. There’s no need to snake, secure, or hide any cabling during set up. After the show, simply disconnect the system and be on your way—no more tedious cable coiling at the end of the night.
Hallelujah, Johnny. Yes. Hallelujah, indeed.
So get up off your hands and knees already and pick up the Alto Stealth Wireless System from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
- Add wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker
- Enjoy faster setups and teardowns
- Eliminate complex cable runs
- Dual-channel transmitter (x1) with two XLR+1/4
- Single-channel receivers (x2) with one XLR output (per unit)
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling
- No compromise in audio quality
- Reliable UHF band; 16 selectable channels
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system using the Stealth Wireless Expander Pack* (sold separately)
- Transmitter: (2) XLR+1/4 combo inputs
- Receiver: (1) XLR output (per receiver)
- Stealth Wireless Transmitter
- Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
- Power supplies (x3)
- XLR cables (x2)
- M10 screws (x2)
- Machine screws (x2)
- Hook and loop strips (x2)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Type: Dual Channel Stealth Transmitter
- RF Frequency: 610 - 640 MHz
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels (stereo）
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.005%
- Frequency Deviation: 20 kHz
- LED Indicators: Power On/Off, Sig/Clip
- Power External Adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output Power: ＜10 mW
- Controls: Power Switch; Channel Select; Mono/Stereo Switch
- Dimensions: 6.32 x 5 x 4 inches (with antennae)
- Weight: 10.2 ounces (290 grams)
- Type: Single Channel Stealth Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 610 - 640 MHz
- S/N Ratio: ＞100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: -100 dBm
- Image Rejection: ＞70 dB
- T.H.D.: ＜ 0.5％ ﹫1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660Ω balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC，300 mA
- Dimensions: 4.58 x 2.74 x 1.24 inches (with antennae)
- Weight (each): 4.15 ounces (117.7 grams)
Things You Will Get:
Stealth Wireless Transmitter
Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
Power supplies (x3) XLR cables (x2)
M10 screws (x2) Machine screws (x2)
Hook and loop strips (x2)
Safety & Warranty Manual
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Alto Stealth Wireless System:
We're using this in a school setting. We have two sets of these which gives us flexibility. Sometimes we use them to drive four speakers from one source. Other times we've set up two speakers in the gym, two outside. We set them on different channels and play from different sources. We've driven the outside set from inside the gym! These have functioned flawlessly. We've never had drop outs, lost signal, or any other issues with these units. They are amazingly good.
- Was this a gift?:
|Weight||Transmitter: 10.2 ounces / Receiver: 4.15 ounces|
|Dimensions||Receiver: 4.58" x 2.74" x 1.24"|