Ampeg SVTVR Classic Series Bass Amplifier Head
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Tubes, tubes, and more tubes! The Ampeg SVT-VR is a vintage reissue of an early 1970s “Blue-Line” SVT head. The preamp stage, power section, and even rocker switches emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original rock ’n’ roll workhorse. Authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes, the SVT-VR is a must-have for rockers seeking that in-your-face Ampeg bass tone.
- • Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
• Driver Tubes: (1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
• Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
• RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 2 ohms
• RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 4 ohms
• Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
• Mid Tone Control: 3-Position Rocker Switch
• Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
• Speaker Connections: Neutrik Speakon® and 1/4"
• Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
• Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
• Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 12.75
• Weight: 85 pounds
Things You Will Get:
- Bass Amplifier Head
|Other Features||Normal and Bright Inputs|