Universal Audio Apollo 16 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The new Apollo 16 is an elegant update to UA’s premium audio interface — delivering enhanced sound with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording.Perfect for professional studios, the Apollo 16 Thunderbolt 2, 18 x 20 audio interface offers twice the analog connectivity of the Apollo 8/8p — making it ideal for pairing with mixing consoles and outboard processors.
Built on genuine UA analog design and next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, Apollo 16 also features powerful UAD-2 QUAD Core processing, letting you run the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time. With sonic performance that surpasses anything in its class, Apollo 16 rivals modular converters costing twice the price, in a sleek, powerful new package.
The key to its analog sound is onboard UAD-2 QUAD DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host computer. Apollo 16 comes bundled with “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” suite of UAD plug-ins.
At A Glance:
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
- 16 x 16 analog I/O via DB-25 connectors — ideal for pairing with mixing consoles, outboard preamps, etc.
- Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing
- 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
- Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle
Imagine having a classic analog studio, in single rack space. Apollo 16 lets you record through UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. With award-winning UAD plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more, Apollo 16 serves up authentic analog tone and warmth.
Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle
With the Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, you not only get legendary compressors such as the Fairchild 670 Legacy and EQs like the Pultec EQP-1A Legacy, but also stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, as well as UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
UAD-2 QUAD Inside
- Four SHARC DSP processors
- Realtime UAD Processing on all of Apollo 16’s analog and AES/EBU inputs
- Same features and functionality as other UAD-2 products when used with DAW
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices for increased mixing DSP
- Complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library is available online
Unique among 16 channel converters, Apollo 16 features a dedicated Monitor knob right on the front panel. This knob is also controllable from software, a connected Apollo Twin, or can be bypassed for connecting the Monitor outputs to an external monitor controller. Standard interface settings like Clock Source, Sample Rate, and Host connectivity are displayed at all times as well.
Expand Your System
Thanks to Apollo Expanded software, users of Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo Twin, Apollo 8, Apollo 8p, and Apollo 16 audio interfaces can combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Apollo Expanded also provides seamless integration with previous generation Apollos over Thunderbolt.
Get your Universal Audio Apollo 16 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
- Apollo 16 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
- Power Cable
- Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle
$13.99 to $27.99
$59.99$49.99 Save : $10.00 (17%)
$79.99$49.99 Save : $30.00 (38%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$3,699.00$2,999.00 Save : $700.00 (19%)Just $84 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details