ART MX821 8-Channel Rackmount Mixer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Audio Utilities by Applied Research and Technology are audio devices that have been designed and engineered to exceed high standards for audio performance and functionality
The ART MX821 8-Channel Rackmount Mixer is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output.
Essential features include: XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821''s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long-term operation.
• Eight Independent Input Channels
• Level and Tone Controls on each Channel
• Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch Unbalanced Line Inputs on each Channel
• 48 Volt Phantom Power on XLR inputs with DIP Switch for each Channel
• Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jack with Master Level Control
• RCA-type Pre-Fade Output (Not Affected by Master Level Control)
• RCA-type Aux Buss Input Jack for Channel Expansion
• Solid Single High Rack Mount Chassis with Built In Power Supply
Get your ART Pro Audio MX821 8-Channel Rackmount Mixer today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
$13.99 to $27.99
$15.99 to $76.99
$49.99$29.77 Save : $20.22 (40%)
$281.99$119.99 Save : $162.00 (57%)
$50.00$39.95 Save : $10.05 (20%)
$719.99$369.99 Save : $350.00 (49%)Just $11 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details