Audio Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (White)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
With the ATH-M50 professional studio monitor headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort.This is most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. The ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature, now with refined earpads and detachable cables. From large-aperture drivers to sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
To reproduce a studio monitor environment within a pair of headphones, Audio-Technica took a radical approach in the creation of the M50x driver, bringing together all the know-how from its long history of hi-end audio excellence. Offering performance identical to the industry-standard M50 it precedes, the M50x provides clear, fatigue-free, high-resolution monitor audio.
Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature proprietary large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
- Single-sided coiled cable terminates to gold-plated mini-plug with screw-on ¼" adapter
- Includes carry pouch and (3) interchangable cables
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 45 mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 99 dB
- Impedance 38 ohms
- Weight 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
Things You Will Get:
Detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') Coiled cable
Detachable 3.0 m (9.8') Straight cable
Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') Straight cable
6.3 mm (1/4") Screw-on adapter
Protective carrying pouch
Be the first toWrite a ReviewMSRP:
$14.20$10.16 Save : $4.04 (28%)
$16.49$10.99 Save : $5.50 (33%)
$23.99$15.99 Save : $8.00 (33%)