Audio Ease Altiverb Convolution Reverb Plug In
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Altiverb is a convolution reverb plug-in for Mac OS X. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from the Sydney Opera House to the cabin of a fire truck. Altiverb 5 offers the most extensive set of parameters, it supports all plug-in formats on the Mac, parameter automation and surround. Altiverb gives you a choice between iLok SmartKey or Challenge/response copy protection, it lets you sample your own spaces, and Altiverb is by far the most efficient convolution reverb.
But most importantly: in the end a convolution reverb sounds as good as its samples. Audio Ease's 3 year longer experience than anyone else in the industry ensures Altiverb's samples are unsurpassed in quality, quantity and diversity. And you get free new ones every few weeks - right from audioease.com!
- • Reverb Time lengthens or shortens the IR.
• Room Size shifts room modes and resonances.
• Reverse reverb mode.
• Internal test sounds.
• Place VR movies, pictures, statistics, mic layouts etc, in the info screen and let it model the space.
• Automatable preset switching.
• Switch between rotatable time-frequency (waterfall) or multi channel waveform views.
• Built in presets, user presets.
• Impulse Responses in unlimited levels.
• Three band damping and separate Gains and Delays for Direct, Early Ref and Tail
• I/O controlls for front, rear, center bleed and lfe channels.
Things You Will Get:
- Altiverb Convolution Reverb Plug In
|Model||Altiverb Convolution Reverb Plug In|