Audio Technica M3 Wireless In Ear Monitor System (Band "L")
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The stereo monitor system is equipped with Audio-Technica’s versatile Personal Mix Control, which gives allows volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver.Audio-Technica’s advanced M3 IEM system offers a full range of professional in-ear monitoring features, with a choice of 1321 UHF channels and easy-to-read LCD information displays on both transmitter and receiver for setting preferences.
While up to 16 complete M3 systems may be used simultaneously, any number of M3R stereo receivers can operate on the same frequency with a single M3T stereo transmitter. The M3T Stereo Transmitter is equipped with two XLR/¼” combo input connectors into which users can connect line-level inputs (from a mixing console, for example).
The M3T also offers a headphone output that allows you to monitor transmitter input signals directly.
• High-fidelity sound with clean, articulate mix allows performers to hear themselves clearly at lower volume
• 1321 selectable UHF channels with automatic frequency scanning
• Up to 16 simultaneous systems per frequency band
• Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
• Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
• LCD information display offers step-through menus for setting preferences
• XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects signal to mixing console, additional IEM system or recording device with no signal degradation
• Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
• Pilot tone protects against RF interference when transmitter is turned off
• Multi-level limiter (defeatable) helps protect hearing from sudden peaks
• Portable system is quick to load and set up
• Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix & less feedback
• Use any number of Stereo Receivers (with individual mixes) on the same frequency
• Audio-Technica earphones with proprietary dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and outstanding isolation
• Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips plus ear-conforming foam tips
• Selectable auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input
Things You Will Get:
- Frequency Sticker
- Power Supply
- Rack Mount Adapters