Audix OM3 Handheld Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The OM3 is the original VLM Technology high output vocal microphone. An American-made, hand held vocal microphone designed for live performance, the OM3 is characterized with a hypercardioid pickup pattern and a uniform frequency response of 50-18kHz. An excellent choice for any size stage, the OM3 can provide over 25 dB of feedback rejection off-axis and is able to handle extremely high levels of gain without distortion.
Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The OM3 produces a highly accurate, natural sound with slight bass proximity. A dent resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 144dB add to the OM3’s road-worthiness.
- • Transducer Type: Dynamic
• Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 18kHz
• Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
• Output Impedance: 250 ohms
• Sensitivity: 2.5mV/ Pascal
• Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
• Off axis rejection: >25dB
• Maximum SPL: >144dB
• Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
• Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
• Housing: Zinc alloy
• Weight: 10.87 oz (308.4 grams)
Things You Will Get:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Audix Om3 Handheld Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone:
Incredible Gain before Feedback. I use OM3's for all my vocals. My customers love the sound & the great monitors I give them.
|Other Features||VLM Technology|