Lynx Aurora 8-USB Digital Audio Converter & USB Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Lynx has made high quality AD/DA converters since 2004 and the Aurora 8-USB Version provides a pre-installed USB Interface Card. Sam Ash Direct provides the opportunity to get your Aurora with the guaranteed lowest price with fast, free shipping.
The Aurora™ line of digital audio converters from Lynx Studio Technology offers unprecedented audio quality and control in single-rack space eight and sixteen channel models. The Aurora 8-USB features 192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. The rear panel has Clock and MIDI In and Out connectors and an LSlot bay, for the optional use of other audio interfaces.
Several Lynx interfaces allow Aurora to be used in a number of different configurations. The LT-USB Card included with the Aurora 8-USB is a USB 2.0 device for up to 16 I/O channels. LT-HD allows Aurora to be recognized by and controlled from a Digidesign® ProTools|HD® system. FireWire access is easy using the LT-FW. 16 channels of ADAT Lightpipe I/O is made available with the LT-ADAT. LT-MADI allows up to four Aurora converters to send and receive up to 64 MADI channels. Lynx AES16 and AES16e allow interface with a wide range of Windows and Macintosh computers.
Aurora also avoids some of the limitations that other pro level converters have. Aurora does not have a noisy fan, does not lose channel count at higher sample rates and does not require costly analog and digital modules to achieve the unit’s full channel count.
The Aurora 8-USB makes it easy to have world-class Lynx audio converter accuracy and quality in your studio by including a USB interface card that can be directly connected to your computer system.
Aurora 8-USB Features At-A-Glance:
- Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 100V, 115V and 230V models
Things You Will Get:
|Dimensions||1.75 x 19 x 9 inches (HxWxD)|
$135.99$103.99 Save : $32.00 (24%)
$79.99 to $119.99
You May Also Be Interested In
$1,999.00$1,299.00 Save : $700.00 (35%)
$3,599.00$3,049.00 Save : $550.00 (15%)