Keeley Electronics Aurora Digital Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Turn down the lights, turn up the spectrum… the Aurora Reverb is Keeley Electronics' grand entrance into the hallowed halls of psychoacoustic processing.From the distant echo of cathedrals to 600 pound sheet-metal plate vibrations to spring reverb coils in a tank, reverb captures our imaginations and plunges us deeply into our musical psyches. Few effects complement a guitar better than reverb.
At Keeley Electronics, the Aurora Reverb had to meet certain specific criteria. It had to be affordable with no compromise to audio quality. It had to be easy for guitarists to use and be inspiring. And it had to offer the essentials for tailoring your tone without a dozen knobs to learn. The Aurora Reverb is a true bypass, 100% dry analog path, low noise, 24 bit, high-fidelity reverb processor.
The following controls offer everything from pristine fast reflections to ethereal spaces to deep, dark, and endless caverns.
- Decay: Decay controls the amount of time it takes for the reverberated sound to disappear. The Aurora provides a range from a realistic, close-quarters reverberated dimension to a walk-away-and-come-back signal of complex, still-ringing musical reflections.
- Slapback: Slapback is what we call predelay. Predelay creates distance. How soon or late you hear the first reflection is crucial to crafting the reverberated space. Sometimes you do not want any delay between your note and the reverb. And sometimes, for clarity’s sake, you want the reverb to wait a moment before joining the dry signal. Such a setting would enable short, staccato, single-syllable type expressions to finish articulating before being suffused AND being joined by the tail-end of previously reverberated sounds. But when the illusion of infinite space is required, set your Slapback to zero and you’ll streak vividly away like Dr. David Bowman breaking free of Jupiter’s gravitational pull. The Keeley Aurora Slapback setting provides you with a sufficient range of time, from zero milliseconds to 100 milliseconds, ample time considering a pedal-board footprint this small.
- Warmth: Dial up the warmth. Opposite to most tone controls, the Aurora's increases the warmth, as it is a dampening control. Its brightest setting is when completely dialed down.
- Blend: Blend will take your 100% analog dry signal and blend in the reverb, from just the slightest mix of wet to much more. Because the Keeley Aurora Reverb is a pedal-board unit, we suggest you place it at the end of your pedal chain and use the Blend Knob to tailor your sound.
- The Toggle Switch: The three most popular reverb styles that don't come built into your amplifier are Room, Plate, and Hall. In the smallest footprint possible, Keeley offers what used to take up entire city blocks or an entire studio room. You can achieve cathedral resonance, enormous surface areas of sheet-metal plate sounds, or convincing room decays. Room sizes range from something like a broom closet to that of a barn. (careful adjustments to the Room settings yield a signal bordering on the verge of spring reverb, so if your amp doesn’t already have a tank, Keeley has you covered.)
Get your Keeley Aurora Reverb Guitar Effect Pedal today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
$24.95$19.99 Save : $4.96 (20%)
$24.95 to $25.95
$240.00$169.00 Save : $71.00 (30%)
$49.95 to $62.95