Avantone Pro BV-1 Large-Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Avantone Buttercream (B-series) mics are designed to offer premium professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. As always, we strive to offer true value at every price point and invite sonic comparisons to higher priced mics.
The Avantone BV1 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the finest vintage tube mics of the 1950's & 1960's...but at a fraction of their cost!
- Rugged BV1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass
- Aesthetically, it features an elegant Retro-Butter-Cream finish, accented with a polished nickel trim and grille
- The transformer coupled tube circuitry offers a modern-day, affordable solution to the desire to capture the character of famous European and American vintage designs.
- Rear vents aid in stabilizing internal temperature to help secure tube longevity
- Any studio can proudly offer the BV1 as a primary Vocal mic. It exudes class visually as well as sonically
- Manufactured using premium grade resistors and capacitors along with precision machined brass structural components that yield a very solid feel, superb sonic integrity and rugged reliability
- The versatile BV1 mic is able to produce professional results with an open, warm, pleasing sonic character
- The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic
- 9-Pattern Tube Microphone w/ 34mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsule assembly
- -10dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- Output Impedance: <200 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 144dB with pad engaged
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Equivalent noise level: <18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Sensitivity: -35dBV
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- Tube Type: Select Low-Noise Russian 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Glossy Butter-Cream Body
- Weight (BV-1 Mic Only): 1.3 kgs / 46 oz.
- Weight (in case): 25 pounds (11.15 kgs)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 10 x 2.5 inches - 25 x 63 mm - (long x wide)
- Dimensions of Product Case: 23 x 7.5 x 17 inches
- Power Supply
- Padded Wooden Mic Box
- Custom Designed Tweed road case
- Removable metal pop filter
- Mic Cable
Things You Will Get:
BV-1 Tube Condenser Mic
Padded Wooden Mic Box
Custom Designed Tweed road case
Removable metal pop filter
You May Also Be Interested In
$1,249.00$999.00 Save : $250.00 (20%)Just $28 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details