Gizmotron Bass Gizmotron 2.0 Electro-Mechanical Bowing Device
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Give your bass the authentic sustain and sound of a stringed instrument with the Bass Gizmotron 2.0 Electro-Mechanical Bowing Device.Simply install the Gizmotron 2.0 onto your electric guitar or bass and your instrument can produce that authentic stringed instrument sound that you'd normally only expect from a violin, viola or cello. Easy to use and with straightforward installation, the Gizmotron 2.0 doesn't require any instrument mods, special pickups, midi interfaces, or mobile apps. What's more? It's also entirely outside of your signal chain.
- Fits most electric guitar and basses, including some 5 string basses.
- 100% mechanically produced, organic, harmonically rich tone.
- Speed Control – Vary the volume, tone and attack of the Gizmotron 2.0 using its speed control knob
- Universal Quick Release Mounting System – Quickly release and lock the Gizmotron 2.0 to your instrument using three low-profile mounting pads.
- USB Powered – A 9.8ft (3m) USB cable and international AC Adapter is included with every unit.
- Durable, Robust & User-Serviceable - Manufactured from High-Impact ABS, the Gizmotron 2.0 contains a high-quality DC motor, precision swiss-machined driveshaft, and long-life quiet ball bearings.
- Toolkit Included – An assortment of drivers necessary for mounting and service are included with every unit.
- Includes one mounting pad set, (12) tape strips and (12) extra spring arms.
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- UL Listed and CE Compliant
Things You Will Get:
- Bowing Device
- AC Adapter
- 9.8 ft. USB Cable
- Toolkit Included
- One Mounting Pad Set
- (12) Tape Strips
- (12) Extra Spring Arms