Arturia BeatStep USB/MIDI/CV Controller and Sequencer (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Arturia’s BeatStep offers a new degree of functionality and performance for a portable pad controller.BeatStep is highly versatile, capable of triggering clips in such applications as Ableton Live, it also allows you to play drums in conjunction with such applications as BFD or EZDrummer.
BeatStep is also a 16-step analog sequencer for creating all kinds of musical phrases to be sent to analog synthesizers, MIDI drum machines, MIDI keyboard devices, or computer programs. Its vast connectivity allows you to interface BeatStep with a computer or iPAD using USB, a drum module using MIDI or an analog synthesizer equipped with CV/GATE.
- MIDI controller Mode – RED LED MODE
- Step Sequencer mode – BLUE LED MODE
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 16 MIDI Controller presets
- 16 Sequence presets
- Works with MIDI Control Center Editor
- Internal and External clocking
- CV outputs
- USB I/O
- MIDI output
- iPAD compatibility (using camera connection kit)
- Transports can send MIDI CC or MMC
- Kensington Lock
- Standalone MIDI or CV operation with standard USB power adaptor
- USB Class compliant (no drivers)
Things You Will Get:
16 backlit pads :
Red = MIDI CC mode
Blue = SEQ mode
Velocity and pressure sensitive pads
16 assignable encoders with 3 modes
Sends MIDI clock with Start/Stop (internal sync)
Sends MMC play and stop messages.
Volume MIDI CC7 – Control Mode
Rate – in SEQUENCE mode
Seq Transpose – SHIFT+Data Dial
|CV Jacks (Control Voltage)||Yes|
|MIDI I/O||3.5mm MIDI output|
You May Also Be Interested In
$129.00$99.00 Save : $30.00 (23%)
$499.99Just $11 per month!
0% Interest/48 Months!Click here for details
$299.00$199.00 Save : $100.00 (33%)