Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe Tape Echo Emulator Effect Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe gives players a faithful sonic recreation of the EP-3 tape echo.The Belle Epoch Deluxe uses the EXACT audio circuitry of the EP-3, from the highly filtered zener shunt-regulated 22 volt DC power rail, to the JFET preamp, to the high gain silicon transistor based record and playback amplifiers, to the feedback loop, to the mixer stage. And the large components as well, using the big orange drop 225P capacitors and full sized resistors. There’s no SMD or op-amps anywhere in the audio circuitry. The only thing missing are the record and playback heads, with a 24-bit high-fidelity digital delay line taking the place of the tape.
- All-discrete, through-hole construction with orange drop 225P capacitors, carbon composition resistors, germanium diodes, and other premium parts.
- True-bypass or “trails” mode selectable from internal switch.
- Expression pedal control over delay time, delay playback volume, rotary speed, and filter sweep. When delay time expression control is selected the panel knob (Echo Delay) controls the maximum delay time when expression pedal is at full-toe. Minimum delay time can be set from most expression pedals giving control over both minimum and maximum delay times, from full-heel to full-toe.
- Echo Oscillation momentary footswitch allows instant runaway repeats. Internal trimpot allows this function to be user tunable.
- Echo Delay (digital) – controls delay time from 80ms to 800ms, exactly like an EP-3.
- Echo Sustain (analog) – controls the amount of delay feedback and is tuned to function like the EP-3.
- Echo Volume (analog) – controls wet/dry mix using exact EP-3 mixer circuit for the same subtle phase and tone shifts of the dry signal.
- Record Level (analog) – controls the gain of the input signal hitting the record amplifier. Ranges from no signal all the way to heavily overdriving the transistor record amplifier. Record Level only affects the level of the initial repeat. Once repeats are regenerating this control has no effect on them, just like the EP-3.
- Depth (digital) – controls the modulation depth. The type of modulation depends on the setting of Echo Program.
Things You Will Get:
|Model||Belle Epoch Deluxe|
You May Also Be Interested In
$339.50$249.99 Save : $89.51 (26%)
$297.20$222.90 Save : $74.30 (25%)