Bugera 1990 Infinium 120-watt Guitar Amp Head
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
An endless variety of tones are available at your fingertips with the Bugera 1990 Infinium Guitar Amp Head.The Bugera 1990 Infinium Guitar Amp Head will take you on a sonic tour through decades past. This amp head features 2 preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the '60s, '70s and '80s. This amp is driven by a set of 4 5881 valves for vintage warmth and tone and is accompanied by 3 ECC83 valves which deliver up to the minute metal tone.
Its 2-channel preamp takes you everywhere from warm blues to all-out rock & roll raunch. The Bugera 1990 Infinium also features revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load; extending the life of your amplifier’s expensive power valves up to 20 times. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. This technology monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement.
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Classic split channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for 90’s metal rock tone
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power valves up to 20 times. – Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves – No need for expensive matched valve sets – Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Things You Will Get:
- Guitar Amp Head
- Power Cable
- Owner's Manual