Celestion G12H 12" Guitar Speaker
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Originally re-released a little over a decade ago, the Celestion G12H remains hugely popular with players looking to recreate the classic sounds of 60s and 70s rock.
With a strong, aggressive low-end and powerful low-mids, the G12H penetrates any mix with an attacking upper mid-range and an ice-cool top- end. Used singly or in quartets it provides serious attitude to soft amp tones, easily cutting through loud stage levels for chord work, and imparting a hard edge to single notes.
A favorite in the 'boutique' amplifier market, the G12H is often used on its own or paired with a Celestion Blue or Gold for a full-bodied sound that adds ceramic attitude to the chime of an Alnico speaker.
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power rating: 30Wrms
- Nominal impedance: Available 8Ω or 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 50oz, 1.42kg
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 85Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.7Ω and 13.1Ω
- Cut-out diameter: 11.1", 283mm
- Diameter: 12.2", 309mm
- Magnet structure diameter: 6.1", 156mm
- Mounting slot dimensions: 0.31", 7.9mm Ø
- Mounting slot PCD: 11.7", 297mm
- Number of mounting slots: 4
- Overall depth: 5.3", 135mm
- Unit weight: 10.4lb, 4.7kg
Things You Will Get: