Martin GPC12PA4 Performing Artist Left-Handed 12-String Acoustic-Electric
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The GPC12PA4 is the first 12-string in the popular Performing Artist Series. This model features a 14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable High Performance necks, and Fishman's F1 Analog electronics. Perfect for any performing artist. The back and sides are of solid sapele with a solid sitka spruce top for a bright, balanced sound. The 25.4" scale-length neck is made of stable hardwood and features a black Richlite fingerboard with white Boltaron position inlays. Includes hardshell case.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back & Sides: Solid Sapele
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Off Set Dots - White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Case: Hardshell Case Included
Order your Martin GPC12PA4 Performing Artist Left-Handed 12-String Acoustic-Electric from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.