TASCAM CG-1000 Master Clock Generator (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The CG-1000 clock generator is built for recording studios, engineers and musicians looking for the maximum audio performance from their gear.
The CG-1000 clock generator has twelve word clock outputs, two AES/EBU, and two S/PDIF outputs. Two of the clock outputs can output multiples of 1/2Fs, 1/4Fs, 2xFs, 4xFs, and 256x the selected sampling rate. Four front-panel preset buttons recall often-used frequencies and other settings, and settings can be saved to a USB drive. Inside the CG-1000 clock generator is a high-quality OCXO and it also features Jitter Management and Glitch-free Relocking circuits.
TASCAM's CG-series generators provide confident, highly-accurate clock outputs. For even more demanding accuracy, a 10MHz input can take a signal from Rubidium or GPS-based generators. With best-in-class clock precision, glitchless relocking, and low temperature drift, every facility needs an upgrade to the TASCAM CG-1000.
- High-precision OCXO (Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator)
- Jitter management circuit for stable clock output
- Glitchless relocking prevents glitches from dropout & recovery
- 10MHz input for use with Rubidium or GPS clock generators
- Twelve word clock outputs
- Supports 1/2Fs, 1/4Fs, 2xFs, 4xfS, and 256xFs selected rate
- Two AES/EBU and two S/PDIF outputs
- Word clock and AES/EBU clock inputs
- Four system presets, saved internally to USB drive backup
- Sampling Frequencies from 32kHz to 192kHz supported
- Panel lock switch to prevent accidental changes
- 1u rack mount size
Things You Will Get:
Rackmounting Screw Kit
Operation Manual (with warranty)
|Dimensions||19.02 x 1.77 x 12.2 inches (WxHxD)|
You May Also Be Interested In
$1,499.99$999.99 Save : $500.00 (33%)
$1,999.99$1,699.99 Save : $300.00 (15%)
$3,499.99$2,999.99 Save : $500.00 (14%)