TASCAM CG-1800 Video Sync / Master Clock Generator
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
TASCAM's CG-1800 is designed for post-production facilities that require solid video clock output in addition to precise word clock generation.
TASCAM's CG-1800 features four video clock outputs and a video clock input compatible with tri-level sync. An additional Analyzer function measures input frequencies, levels, and termination. The CG-1800 has twelve word clock outputs, two AES/EBU, and two S/PDIF outputs.
Two of the clock outputs can output multiples of 1/2Fs, 1/4Fs, 2xFs, 4xFs, and 256x the selected sampling rate. Four front-panel preset buttons recall often-used frequencies and settings, and presets can be saved to a USB drive. Inside the CG-1800 clock generator is a high-quality OCXO with 0.01PPM accuracy- the highest in its class.. It also features Jitter Management and Glitch-free Relocking circuits.
TASCAM's CG-series generators provide confident, highly-accurate clock outputs. For even more demanding accuracy, a 10MHz input can take a signal from Rubidium or GPS-based generators. With best-in-class clock precision, glitchless relocking, and broadcast-specific features, the TASCAM CG-1800 provides reliable synchronization to post and broadcast installations.
- Four video clock outputs
- Video clock input
- Tri-level sync support for high-definition video
- Additional Analyzer functions for troubleshooting
- High-precision OCXO (Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator)
- Jitter management circuit for stable clock output
- Glitchless relocking prevents glitches from dropout & recovery
- 10MHz input for use with Rubidium or GPS clock generators
- Twelve word clock outputs
- Supports 1/2Fs, 1/4Fs, 2xFs, 4xfS, and 256xFs selected rate
- Two AES/EBU and two S/PDIF outputs
- Word clock and AES/EBU clock inputs
- Four system presets, saved internally to USB drive backup
- Sampling Frequencies from 32kHz to 192kHz supported
- Panel lock switch to prevent accidental changes
- 1u rack mount size
Things You Will Get:
Rackmounting Screw Kit
Operation Manual (with warranty)
|Dimensions||19.02 x 1.77 x 12.2 inches (WxHxD)|
You May Also Be Interested In
$3,499.99$2,999.99 Save : $500.00 (14%)
$1,499.99Was: $1,299.99Now: $999.99 Save : $500.00 (33%)