Alfred Classics for Students: Bach, Mozart & Beethoven, Book 1
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The literature found in the Classics for Students series provides a sequenced course of progression for the pianist who wants to play music of substantial quality. The wide variety of moods, technical features, and colors included in this collection will aid in the development of technique and musicianship and provide hours of personal enjoyment.
- Minuet in G Minor, BWV Anh. 115 (Petzold)
- Minuet in D Minor, BWV Anh. 132
- Minuet in G Major, BWV 822 (Bach)
- March in D Major, BWV Anh. 122 (Bach)
- Polonaise in G Minor, BWV Anh. 119 (Bach)
- Short Prelude in C Major, BWV 939 (Bach)
- Minuet and Trio, K. 1e and 1f (Mozart)
- Allegro in B-flat Major, K. 3 (Mozart)
- Andante in E-flat Major, K. 15mm (Mozart)
- Minuet in F Major, K. 15oo (Mozart)
- Minuet in F Major, K. 6 (Minuet II) (Mozart)
- German Dance in F Major, WoO 42, No. 1 (Beethoven)
- Country Dance in C Major, WoO 14, No. 1 (Beethoven)
- German Dance in G Major, WoO 42, No. 6 (Beethoven)
- Sonatina in G Major, Anh. 5, No. 1 (I & II) (Beethoven)
- Country Dance in D Major, WoO 15, No. 1 (Beethoven).