Alfred Classics for Students: Bach, Mozart & Beethoven, Book 3
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The literature found in the Classics for Students series provides a sequenced course of progression for the pianist who wants to play music of substantial quality. The wide variety of moods, technical features, and colors included in this collection will aid in the development of technique and musicianship and provide hours of personal enjoyment.
- Short Prelude in E Minor, BWV 941 (Bach)
- Short Prelude in D Minor, BWV 935 (Bach)
- Short Prelude in E Major, BWV 937 (Bach)
- Minuet (from French Suite in E Major, BWV 817) (Bach)
- Gavotte (from French Suite in G Major, BWV 816) (Bach)
- Viennese Sonatina No. 2 in A Major (IV) (Mozart)
- Viennese Sonatina No. 4 in B-flat Major (I) (Mozart)
- Viennese Sonatina No. 6 in C Major (Mozart)
- Lustig und Traurig (Happy and Sad), WoO 54 (Beethoven)
- Minuet in C Major, WoO 10, No. 1 (Beethoven)
- Six Variations on a Swiss Folk Song, WoO 64 (Beethoven)
- Für Elise, WoO 59 (Beethoven)
- Bagatelle in D Major, Op. 119, No. 3 (Beethoven).