Cloud Microphones JRS-34 Active Ribbon Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The JRS-34 combines the best attributes of vintage and modern technologies to create a high-quality active ribbon microphone ideally suited for music and voice.The Cloud Microphones JRS-34, nominated for the 2011 Musikmesse International Press Award in the category of studio microphones, was designed in collaboration with Stephen Sank and named in memory of Jon R. Sank (1934-1998). Mr. Sank was instrumental in designing many of RCA’s legendary ribbon mics, including the BK-11 and BK-10A. When RCA abandoned its microphone division, Mr. Sank left with a lifetime of tools and knowledge and began teaching his son Stephen, the art of ribbon microphones.
Built upon the shoulders of giant RCA mics. The ribbon itself is the same as the original 44 series, everything else has been redesigned, drawing upon valuable lessons from the the BK-11 and other microphones. The Cloud JRS-34, with modern appointments such as neodymium magnets, Cinemag transformers, and active D/C JFET Circuitry, takes the next evolutionary step in the immortal 44/BK-11 design line.
• Figure 8 polar pattern, excellent side null rejection
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz to above 20 kHz
• Maximum SPL: 138 + dB SPL above 1 kHz
• Output Sensitivity: -27 dBv/Pa
• Phantom Powered “Cloudlifter” Direct Coupled Active Circuity
• Ribbon element dimensions: .19 inches wide, 2.35 inches long, 1.8 microns thick
• New mount offers 180 degree range of motion
• Internally shock mounted
• Built in XLR connector
• 2 year ribbon warranty
• Free limited lifetime warranty on all other parts, with registration
• Handmade entirely in the USA
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Things You Will Get:
JRS-34 Active Ribbon Microphone
Microfiber mic cover
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||138dB|
|Low Cut Filter||No|
|Dimensions||Ribbon Element .19" x 2.35" x 1.8 microns (L x W x D)|