Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Cloud CL-1 is a must-have tool for use with any Dynamic or Ribbon microphoneThe compact, easy-to-use Cloud CL-1 Mic Activator is quite possibly one of the best tools you can have for any dynamic or ribbon microphone. Many preamps struggle to provide enough clean gain for passive ribbon mics. This is where the CL-1 Mic Activator comes in. By utilizing any standard phantom powered device input you'll get up to 25dB of additional pristine, transparent gain. The CL-1 does this safely without passing any phantom power to the mic itself. As much of a necessity as this device is for ribbon microphones, it's equally as important for standard low-power dynamic mics. When you're able to provide stonger, cleaner signals for passive mic runs the benefits become obvious for broadcast and studio applications. Such a dramatic improvement in your signal-to-noise ratio will amaze you. Think about it...by having such clean gain added to your signal before you get to a preamp you'll be able to turn down your preamp, reducing noise. On the other hand, if you have a preamp that likes to be driven, then you've already got 25dB of clean gain to drive it! Grab your old trusty Shure SM58 or SM57 microphone and see what we mean.
Cloud uses discrete JFET circuitry and patent pending technologies to keep the audio path clean and clear, while maintaining the source's tonal character.
- Pair the CL-1 with low-level or noisy pre-amps
- Passive Ribbon or low-level Dynamic microphones
- Utilize when miking more delicate, quieter sound sources
- Record direct into a DAW's audio interface
- Longer cable runs
- Up to +25dB additional gain to any passive microphone
- 2 superior gain stages from 4 hand-matched JFET circuits
- Easy to use design requires only phantom power
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes patent pending discrete D/C JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @3Kohms
- Rugged-build for studio, stage and broadcast use
- Lifetime limited warranty for parts and labor, with registration
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Things You Will Get:
You May Also Be Interested In
$179.00$149.00 Save : $30.00 (17%)
$299.00$249.00 Save : $50.00 (17%)
$369.00$299.00 Save : $70.00 (19%)