Marshall CODE50 50 Watt 1 x 12" Guitar Combo Amplifier
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Marshall CODE range combines the Marshall legacy with state of the art technology, culminating in their most versatile and impressive digital amplifiers ever.The Marshall CODE offers a choice of digital amp models, power amps, cabinet simulations, FX and more allowing you to dial in every tonal possibility you need. Various choices of glistening cleans, vintage crunches and modern high gain options can be mixed and matched with classic Marshall 100W or British Class A power stage for example, and then run through a choice of various 1x12, 2x12 or 4x12 simulations. Add from a selection of 24 FX and you have all you need in one complete setup.
The 14 preamp sounds on offer vary from such classics as the JTM45, JCM800, DSL, JVM and even the iconic Silver Jubilee. The amp can be connected via USB, or Bluetooth allowing remote control of all the amps features and functions via the Marshall Gateway software.
14 Preamp Models:
- JTM45 Clean
- DSL Clean
- American Clean
- JVM Clean
- Acoustic Simulator
- American Crunch
- British 50’s Crunch
- DSL OD
- American OD
- Silver Jubilee OD
- JVM OD
- Classic Marshall 100W
- Vintage Marshall 30W
- British Class A
- American Class A/B
- 8 Marshall Speaker Cabinet Simulations including various 4x12 options, plus classic and vintage 2x12’s and 1x12’s.
- 24 studio quality FX including Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shifter, various Delays, Reverbs, Overdrive pedals and much more (5 simultaneously) plus Noise Gate.
- 100 Presets
- LCD Screen on all units in the range
- Bluetooth and USB Connectivity
- Audio Input & Headphone Output
- 4-Way Footswitch. Included with 100W models
- Full Color carton artwork
- Access to Marshall ‘Gateway’ Software