Hal Leonard Concert and Contest Collection for Bass/Tuba (B.C.)-Piano Accompaniment
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
This top-rated collection of solo literature from the celebrated Rubank catalog is known by teachers and students everywhere. Each edition offers a superb variety of solos customized for that instrument. Most state solo/ensemble contest lists include several solos from this collection. Solo and piano books sold separately.
- Adagio and Allegro from Sonata VII (Handel)
- Air Gai (Berlioz)
- Andante and Allegro (Clérisse)
- Andante Cantabile from Concerto for Trombone (Rimsky-Korsakov)
- Allegro from Horn Concerto No. 1, K. 412 (Mozart)
- Largo and Allegro (Marcello)
- Persiflage (Koepke)
- Premier Solo de Concours (Maniet)
- Sarabanda and Gavotta (Corelli)
- Serenade and Scherzo (Ostransky)
- Two Short Pieces (Handel)
- Waltz and Galop from Petite Suite (Kabalevsky)
- Morceau de Concours, Op. 57 (Eb bass only) (Alary)
- Adagio and Finale (BBb bass only) (Gaucet).
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Solo Collection (Rubank): Concert and Contest Collections|