Cordoba 20BM Baritone Ukulele
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The 20BM is Cordoba’s first baritone sized ukulele. It features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike. Baritone ukuleles are played in a variety of tunings.
The Cordoba 20BM baritone ukulele comes set up in one of the more popular tunings, which matches the top 4 strings on a guitar (DGBE). The strings used are Aquila Nylgut baritone uke strings, which include a wound 4th-D and 3rd-G strings, and nylgut 2nd-B and 1st-E strings. Case not included.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: None
- Rosette: All-natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 511mm (20.125")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 190mm (7.48") at upper bout / 258mm at lower bout
- Overall Length: 30.5"
- Body Depth: 70mm (2.75") at upper bout/ 77mm (3.03") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Not included
Things You Will Get:
|Other Features||19 Frets, All Natural Wood Inlay in Herringbone Pattern|