Cordoba C12 CD/IN Nylon String Classical Acoustic Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The handmade Cordoba C12 features the vintage elegance of a hand-inlaid mother-of-pearl rosette inspired by a 1920s Domingo Esteso design and a beautiful flamed maple wedge on its solid Indian rosewood back. Modern design elements also include a lattice braced top and raised fingerboard for easy playability when accessing upper frets. Available with a solid Canadian cedar top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Other notable features of the C12 include its black and gold tuning machines, ebony fingerboard and adjustable truss rod. Comes with a Cordoba humidified archtop case.
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding / Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish: High Gloss polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Nut Width: 52mm
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Lattice Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba humidified archtop case included
Things You Will Get:
Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
You May Also Be Interested In
$2,145.00$1,699.00 Save : $446.00 (21%)Just $71 per month!
0% Interest/24 Months!Click here for details