Cordoba Fusion 14 Rose Hybrid Nylon String Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The 14 Rose belongs to Cordoba’s Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel like steel string acoustics. Most notably, the 14 Rose's neck is carved thinner than traditional Spanish-style “classical” guitars and it has a nut width of 48mm (1-7/8”). The slimmer dimensions combined with a radiused fingerboard give the Fusion 14 Rose the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players are used to. Tonally the Fusion 14 Rose has all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional “classical” nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns.
The Cordoba Fusion 14 Rose is built with a solid Indian rosewood top and Indian rosewood back and sides. The neck 14 to the body, and has an ebony fingerboard. The Fusion 14 Rose has a more familiar upper register for steel string players. The bridge is shifted slightly forward from the center of the soundboard, increasing ease of playability for the steel string or electric player. More frets are exposed, creating an easier territory for soloing. The bridge, binding, and headstock overlay are made of Indian rosewood, and the rosette is hand inlaid using maple and rosewood rings. The Fusion 14 Rose is equipped with the Fishman Presys Blend pickup, and includes a deluxe Cordoba gig bag.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top, back, and side purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High gloss polyurethane finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony radiused fingerboard / Fusion Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 640mm (25.2")
- Nut Width: 1-7/8" (48mm)
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 21 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 38.75"
- Body Depth: 98mm (3.9") at upper bout, 99mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built-in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba gig bag included
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Case Included
- Great Resonance And Low E
- Narrow Neck
- Perfectly Intonated
- High action
- Sharp Frets
- Finger style
Comments about Cordoba Fusion 14 Rose Hybrid Nylon String Classical Acoustic-Electric:
I learned to play fingerstyle on a steel string acoustic but always loved the tone of a classical. I couldn't play comfortably on the wide neck of a traditional classical guitar. The Fusion perfectly meets my needs in a primarily fingerstyle guitar. The tone is amazing and the sustain lasts longer than I expected. A great one for any player.
- Was this a gift?: