D'Addario EPBB170 Reg Light Phos Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings (45-100)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
D'Addario's most popular acoustic bass set, EPBB170 provides a rich, deep and projecting tone.Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
Things You Will Get:
- 4 String Set
|Series||Reg Light Phos Bronze|
|Other Features||Phosphor Bronze|