Tascam DA-3000 Stereo Master Recorder - AD/DA Converter
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Tascam DA-3000 creates high-level sampled stereo PCM/DSD recordings, the most trustworthy format for accurately archiving your two-track mixes and masters. Let Sam Ash get it to you with the lowest price possible and fast, free delivery.
The DA-3000 can record signals up to either 192kHz PCM (Pulse Code Modulation, an accepted method of accurate translation of analog to digital) or 5.6Mhz DSD (Direct Stream Digital format, a alternate, but similarly accepted method of high accuracy). Whether the source signal is either digital or analog, it keeps your archived recording as purely-duplicated, loss-free and accurate as possible to the original playback.
Equal Rights for Analog and Digital
Compatible with UDMA-supported Cards as well as SDHC memory cards, with a full selection of I/O choices, the DA-3000 is designed to handle most situations, while keeping the highest possible recording quality available. Analog connections include RCA jack for unbalanced signals and XLR for balanced, while SPDIF RCA support coaxial plugs, XLR I/O's serve AES/EBU and SDIF-3 sockets serve BNC cables for digital connections.
Simple design with Advanced Flexibility
Even though the size is conveniently small, fitting into one rack space, the front panel is simple and intuitive, serving all functions easily. A Multi-Jog wheel gets you through your function choices fast so you can simply push-to-enter when it comes up. The included remote makes operation even easier and more accessible.
Multiple DA-3000 units can be connected together and synchronized for precise tandem recording of multitrack recordings even with the remote control operating all the units. Using this feature, eight units, for example, can be used to accurately archive a 16-track, one-pass playback with one button. You can record a band or to mix-downs to stem archives to bring elsewhere for further work, regardless of the recording process of the studio you bring it to, tape or computer, PC or Mac, Protools, DP, Logic, Sonar...it doesn;t matter which DAW they use, since they'll be importing as they wish from the recording you bring them, a universally-usable device and a simple format to start from.
At the same time that you record a PCM master file (16-bit/44.1kHz) in software using a DAW system, you can also make a high sampling frequency PCM/DSD recording by connecting the DA-3000 directly to an analog mixer. By capturing two types of digital master recordings, you will be ready for future post-recording needs.
Things You Will Get:
3P Power Cord
Wireless Remote Controller (TASCAM RC-10)
Coin Battery for testing remote control (preinstalled)
Screw Kit for Rack-Mounting
• Mark functions can be used set up to 99 points per file (mark information can be used in software that supports BWF format)
• When recording, designation of the recording file folder possible
• Synchronized recording using level, stop time and recording start delay time setting
• Input level can be adjusted in 0.5dB step
• Using automatic track incrementing function, new files can be created automatically while continuing to record when a condition (level, file size, digital input) set in advance occurs
• Manual track incrementing function can be used whenever you like to create a new track while continuing to record
• Automatic mark functions can be used to easily check problems (levels, word clock unlocking) detected during recording
• File name format can be set to either a user-defined word or the date and time
• Repeat playback function (all files or single file)
• Folder playback function can be used to play all files in a folder
• Playlist function allows files to be programmed in advance for playback
• Divide and delete functions can be used to manage files that are already recorded
• UNDO function can be used to cancel the previous operation
• USB host port supports copying between USB flash drives and CF/SDHC cards
• File names can be changed
• Direct location possible when a USB keyboard is connected
• Word clock master can be set to Internal, Word input or Digital inputs
• Analog input and output reference levels can be set to -9/-14/-16/-18/-20dBFS
• Digital input has a sampling rate converter (supports 32 to 216kHz)
• Audio files prepared on a computer can be played back (if in a format supported for playback by this unit)
• Oscillator function (440Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz)
• Input monitoring function allows input signals to be output without recording
• Updating is possible
|Dimensions||19.02 x 1.77 x 12.01 inches (WxHxD)|
$25.99 to $29.99
$18.99 to $31.99
$23.99 to $32.99