Eminence Deltalite 2515 300W 15" Replacement Bass Speaker
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Recommended for pro audio as a mi d/hi or full-range and monitor. Also suited for bass guitar. Works well in sealed or vented enclosures.Just before the turn of this century, speaker manufacturers started seriously evaluating the potential benefits of using neodymium magnets in loudspeakers. Although neodymium magnets were expensive, they allowed loudspeaker motors to be as little as half the weight of comparable ceramic magnet motors. Prices of neodymium started coming down and interest in lighter weight speakers grew, as did neodymium speaker options.
Today, Eminence has become the industry leader in neodymium loudspeaker design. The Deltalite models represent very lightweight, high performance loudspeakers without compromises in power handling, performance or reliability. From heavy-duty subwoofers, midranges, and transducers in truncated frames for line arrays, there is an Eminence Neodymium Professional model for your application. Each product comes with a Seven Year Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Nominal Basket Diameter 15", 381 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power Rating, Watts: 300 W
- Music Program: 600 W
- Resonance: 42 Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 54 Hz - 3.7 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.2 dB
- Magnet Weight 7 oz.
- Gap Height 0.275"
- Voice Coil Diameter 2.5"
- Coil Construction: Aluminum voice coil
- Coil Former: Polyimide former
- Magnet Composition: Neodymium magnet
- Core Details: Vented core
- Basket Materials: Die-cast aluminum basket/ heatsink
- Cone Composition: Paper cone
- Cone Edge: Composition Cloth cone edge