EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V2 Digital Delay & Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Dispatch Master is capable of producing up to 1.5 seconds of delay time with near-infinite repeats and a cavernous reverb. The delay signal is clear and strong with no after effects or signal degradation and the repeats decay into a nice ambient swell with no oscillation. The reverb is MASSIVE and is sure to please those who love EarthQuaker's Ghost Echo but want more modern depth and less artifacts. Both effects can be run separately or in unison. When using the reverb with no delay, the repeats control can be used to thicken up the reverb and give it more dimension. The Dispatch Master features a digital delay and reverb line with an all analog direct signal path and true bypass switching.
- Time: Sets the delay time, from 0ms to 1.5 seconds.
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delayed signal. Also acts as a enhancer for the reverb. In reverb mode this will control the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb.
- Reverb: Clockwise for more reverb, counterclockwise for less.
- Mix: Adjusts the over all level of the effected signal.
- To use as a reverb only, turn the time control all the way down and adjust the reverb and mix controls to taste. In this mode, the repeats control can be used to enhance the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb. With the reverb control at its maximum setting, the repeats control will gradually overload the effect at higher settings.
- To use as a delay only, turn the reverb control all the way down and adjust the time, repeats and mix controls to taste.
- To use both effects in unison, adjust all controls to taste.
- True bypass and hand made one at a time in Akron, Ohio.
Things You Will Get:
$24.95 to $25.95
$49.95 to $62.95
$16.99$11.99 Save : $5.00 (29%)
You May Also Be Interested In