Tascam DR-680MKII Portable 8-Track Digital Field Recorder (Open Box)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Tascam DR-680MKII 8-Track Field Recorder offers 6 XLR/TRS inputs with phantom power, and a digital input for versatility to record live music with multiple mics, capture sound effects in surround, or document events with multiple microphones.TASCAM premium HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) Mic preamps
Microphone preamps have a significant impact on the quality of the recorded audio. The DR-680MKII has HDDA mic preamps - designed by TASCAM with carefully selected components. Each HDDA mic preamp is built with a differential amplification circuit that employs discrete architecture, and made with parts selected for their audio quality. These preamps also provide +48V phantom power.
8-channels recording at 96kHz/24-bit or 2 tracks at 192kHz/24-bit
In addition to WAV format, this unit also records in BWF format - which stores the recording start times in the metadata. Using the WAV/BWF format, the DR-680KII can record 8 channels at 96kHz/24-bit (6 tracks + stereo track) or 2 tracks at 192kHz/24-bit.
Digital output and 6 unbalanced line outputs
The unit has a built-in coaxial digital input and output (S/PDIF, AES/EBU) and 6 unbalanced line outputs. By connecting a mixer to the outputs, this unit can be used as a 6-track playback device.
Rugged, compact construction
SD, SDHC and SDXC cards are used as recording and playback media, and the compact form offers excellent vibration resistance. Along with the included shoulder strap, this unit has a built-in folding stand for tabletop use, making operation easy in a variety of situations.
- 44.1, 48, 96, 192 kHz (BWF, WAV) 44.1, 48 kHz (MP3)
- Quantization bit depth: 16/24-bit (BWF, WAV)
- 8-track recording at 24-bit/96kHz (BWF, WAV)
- 2-track recording at 24-bit/192kHz (BWF, WAV)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC cards used as recording/playback media
- 6 balanced mic/line inputs (1-4: XLR/TRS combo jacks, 5-6: TRS jacks)
- 6 unbalanced outputs (RCA pin jacks)
- COAXIAL digital input and output (S/PDIF, AES/EBU)
- Recording/playback formats: BWF, WAV, MP3
- With BWF format, recording starting times can be stored in files
- 6 mic/line inputs and stereo mix recording or 6 mic/line input and digital stereo recording
- Record MP3 files at 96, 128, 192 and 320 kbps
- Digital inputs and outputs support double speed 96 kHz and quad speed 192 kHz
Things You Will Get:
- DR-680MKII Portable Feild Recorder
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- User Guide
|Media||SD card (64MB to 2GB), SDHC card(4GB to 32GB), SDXC card (64GB to 128GB)|
|Power Supply Type||8 AA batteries (LR6); AC100 to 240V, 50-60Hz|
|Other Features||Limiter and low-cut filter available on each mic/line input|
|Weight||3.1lbs (with batteries), 2.6lbs(without batteries)|
|Dimensions||8.5W" × 2.2H" ×7.4D"|
|Number of Digital Inputs||2|
|Digital Input Type||S/PDIF, AES/EBU|
|Number of Digital Outputs||2|
|Audio Input Types||6 balanced mic/line inputs (1-4: XLR/TRS combo jacks, 5-6: TRS jacks)|
|Number of Audio Outputs||6|
|Audio Output Types||6 unbalanced outputs (RCA pin jacks)|
$13.99 to $27.99
$9.99$3.99 Save : $6.00 (60%)
$17.99$9.95 Save : $8.04 (45%)
$39.99$26.99 Save : $13.00 (33%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$799.99$499.99 Save : $300.00 (38%)Just $21 per month!
0% Interest/24 Months!Click here for details