EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job Boost and EQ Guitar Effects Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean for you, the user? It means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electrical guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and just about anything else you can plug in. The treble, bass and middle controls will cut or boost up to 20db. In addition to that, the level control will boost the signal (post EQ) up to 5 times the input depending on where the dial is set.
Analog, true bypass and hand made one at a time in good old Akron Ohio.
- Level: Post EQ volume control. Can boost the signal up to 5x the input. Unity is around 10 O’Clock.
- Treble: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Bass: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Middle: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Treble affects frequencies from around 2k Hz up, bass affects frequencies from around 500 Hz down. The middle is an adjustable resonant filter acting as a midrange control with it’s center frequency around 1k Hz. Treble and bass response are dependent on middle control settings.
Power by 9v Battery or any standard 9 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel. (not included)
Order your EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Things You Will Get:
$24.95 to $25.95
$49.95 to $62.95
$16.99$11.99 Save : $5.00 (29%)