Ebtech LLS2XLR Line Level Shifter Analog Signal Converter
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Solve your –10dBV to +4dBu problems, now! What do you do when you need to connect a low volume –10dBV output (like cassette deck, CD player or synthesizer) into a high volume, +4dBu input (like a multi-track recorder or DAT machine)? What you need is a Line Level Shifter™ from Ebtech®! The Line Level Shifter™ uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics. The Line Level Shifter™ also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is great because most –10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced. The Line Level Shifter™ also contains Ebtech’s Hum Eliminator™ technology to break ground loops that cause AC hum.
- • Converts back and forth between –10dBV and +4dBu
• Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
• XLR inputs and outputs
• Built-in Hum Eliminator™ technology eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise
• Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
• Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
• Frequency response 10Hz to 40kHz plus or minus
• 1dB into 10kOhm load
• Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
• Crosstalk better than –97dB
• Maximum source impedance 1kOhm. Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
• Available in 2 channel box or 8 channel single space rack version
• 2 Year warranty. Ebtech quality and reliability
• Made in the U.S.A.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Line Level Shifter|