Electro-Voice RE510 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The RE510 is a professional quality hand-held condenser microphone that was designed especially for vocalists. The RE510 features a 5/8" diameter capsule, advanced electronic design, and best of all, a sound that will enhance any vocal performance.
The high frequency response of the RE510 has been designed to provide just the right amount of definition and “air” without the stridency so common in other condenser vocal microphones. The low frequency response of the RE510 in combination with the low frequency selector switch provides versatility that was designed to be truly useful. With the low frequency selector switch in the rolled off position, the low end of the RE510 is tailored to compensate for proximity effect and provides full, clean sound without muddiness. When increased low-end is desired, placing the low frequency selector switch in the flat position adds just enough warmth to be noticeable, but not overbearing
The wide bandwidth, high SPL handling capability, and low frequency selector switch of the RE510 also make it a versatile instrument microphone for most any application. The low frequency selector switch is securely located beneath the ball screen and can’t be changed inadvertently.
- • 5/8" diameter self biased condenser capsule offers the warmth of a larger capsule design without sacrificing off-axis performance or transient response.
• Low-frequency roll-off switch enables tailoring of low-frequency response to meet application requirements.
• Supercardioid polar pattern for superior feedback rejection and acoustic isolation.
• Modern high-speed electronic design for extremely low distortion, and outstanding transient response.
• High current differential output stage can drive long microphone cables without loss of performance.
• Warm Grip handle for more comfortable feel.
• Multistage pop filter eliminates breath pop noises
- • Generating Element: Self-Biased Condenser
• Frequency Response: 40 to 20,000 Hz
• Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
• Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 KHz : -52 dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
• Output Impedance: 250 ohms
• Clipping Level, 1 KHz : +2 dBV
• Maximum SPL, 1 KHz: 146 dB SPL (1% THD)
• Self-Noise: 22 dBA
• Dynamic Range, (Maximum SPL to A 124 dB
• Weighted noise level):
• Signal-to-Noise Rati 72 dB (@ 94 dB SPL)
• Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
• Power: Phantom Supply Requirement : 48 Vdc, positive at pins 2 & 3
• Current Drain: Up to 10 Ma.,
• Dimensions: Length = 7.15" (182 mm) Diameter = 2.0" (51 mm)Shank = 0.80: (20 mm)
• Weight: 9.2 oz. (260 g)
• Accessories Included: Stand Adaptor (Black) Soft zippered “gig” bag
Things You Will Get:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Electro-Voice Re510 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone:
Great mic. I've used a few in my time and the RE510 is among the best. Of course it can't make up for the shortcommings of the singer or a junk sound system, but if you have any voice at all, it will bring out the best.......You get what you pay for.
$5.99$2.95 Save : $3.04 (51%)
$54.99$44.99 Save : $10.00 (18%)
$24.99$10.95 Save : $14.04 (56%)
$39.99$29.99 Save : $10.00 (25%)
$94.99$59.99 Save : $35.00 (37%)
$15.89$12.99 Save : $2.90 (18%)
$719.99$369.99 Save : $350.00 (49%)Just $11 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details
$281.99$119.99 Save : $162.00 (57%)