Electro-Voice ELX112 Live X 12" Two-Way PA Cabinet (Used - Mint Condition)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The versatile ELX112 loudspeaker is a compact, powerful choice with real stage presence, for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.Electro-Voice brings the rugged build and professional sound quality of its high-end, road-tested speaker offerings into the portable PA arena with the lightweight yet mighty Live X series of loudspeakers.
The EV ELX112 is a 12” loudspeaker designed to deliver powerful, tight, full-range sound in a ruggedly built, lightweight wood cabinet. It can be used for either sound reinforcement or on-stage monitoring.
Under The Hood
Beneath the 15mm plywood enclosure is a 12” woofer and 1.5” titanium diaphragm compression driver (tweeter). They deliver a frequency range of 55 Hz-20 kHz and can handle 250 watts of continuous power (1000 watts peak) as well as 132 dB maximum SPL. A built-in pole mount was designed to stack perfectly atop the EV Live X Subwoofer (ELX118P).
At only 35 pounds, the Electro-Voice ELX112 is lightweight, packs a clear, powerful punch, is chock full of useful features and delivers EV quality at a price that wont empty your bank account. Whether used in a nightclub, house of worship, or at a family party, quality sound will fill the air and satisfy even the most critical ears. Plug in, turn up, and step back!
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications.
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 55 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range 94 dB SPL sensitivity; 132 dB max SPL
- 250 W continuous and 1000 W peak power handling
- Rugged wood cabinet — pole-mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers
- Axial Sensitivity 94 dB
- Case Material 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 82 Hz - 18 k Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 55 Hz - 20 k Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 45 Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 132 dB
- LF Transducer (1) EVS-12K, 305mm (12”) Woofer
- HF Transducer DH-1K, 39mm (1.5”) Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency 2.1 k Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive) 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance 7 Ω
- Connector Type Dual NL4
- Grill 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Height 607 mm (23.9")
- Width 362 mm (14.25")
- Depth 340 mm (13.39")
- Weight Net 15.8 kg (34.83 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 20 kg (44.09 lbs)
$7.19$4.79 Save : $2.40 (33%)
$39.99 to $65.99
$168.99$99.95 Save : $69.04 (41%)
$12.99$8.49 Save : $4.50 (35%)
$281.99$119.99 Save : $162.00 (57%)
$50.00$39.95 Save : $10.05 (20%)
$219.99$149.99 Save : $70.00 (32%)
$149.99$99.99 Save : $50.00 (33%)
$91.99$39.99 Save : $52.00 (57%)
$22.99 to $66.99
$15.99 to $76.99
You May Also Be Interested In
$494.00$299.00 Save : $195.00 (39%)Just $9 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details