Electro-Voice ETX-12P Active PA Cabinet
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The ETX-12P from Electro-Voice is a high-power, two-way compact loudspeaker that is a perfect solution for variety of portable and permanent applications.Legendary EV sound and performance
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 2000 W amplifier and 134 dB peak SPL
- High-efficiency DH3-B 1.25" titanium compression driver with convex diaphragm extends frequency response to 20 kHz
- 12" SMX woofer technology using composite cone materials, flux stabilizing rings, and thermal management yields lower distortion, smooth response and high SPL
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations (performance style, locations, and space)
- Loudspeaker system performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
- SST design assures precise and consistent coverage
- Designed for floor, stacked, or tilt pole mount (0 or 7.5 degrees) for portable or permanent installation
- Eight (8) M10 threaded suspension points
The high-efficiency DH3-B 1.25" titanium compression driver has a convex diaphragm driving a coherent phase device extending frequency response to 20 kHz. EV’s FIR-Drive technology utilized the latest FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity and advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
EV designed and manufactured transducers include the 12" SMX woofer technology using composite cone materials, flux stabilizing rings, and thermal management. This transducer yields lower distortion, smooth response and high SPL. EV-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design provides uniform coverage and directivity. Waveguides are optimized using advanced simulation software and propriety algorithms for precise control and lowest distortion.
EV-Engineered Intelligent DSP
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, selective voicing, protection limiters, EQ modes, and a lockout mode prevents casual changes to the system. Loudspeaker system performance is optimized via an LCD screen. The front LED indicates power or can be configured to indicate limit.
The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished with EVCoat, so you know your EV ETX PA cabinet will reliably perform time after time...and gig after gig!
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- LF Transducer: SMX2120 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 55 Hz – 20 kHz1
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz – 20 kHz1
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB peak2
- Coverage (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24 in x 15 in x 16 in
- Net Weight: 52.0 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz
Things You Will Get:
ETX-12P PA Cabinet
|Dimensions||24"H x 15"W x 16"D|
$29.99$19.99 Save : $10.00 (33%)
$168.00$79.00 Save : $89.00 (53%)
$24.99$14.95 Save : $10.04 (40%)
$29.99 to $79.99
$24.99 to $38.95
$54.95$39.95 Save : $15.00 (27%)
$84.99$31.99 Save : $53.00 (62%)
$39.99$19.99 Save : $20.00 (50%)
$219.99$149.99 Save : $70.00 (32%)
$149.99$99.99 Save : $50.00 (33%)
$91.99Was: $59.99Now: $39.99 Save : $52.00 (57%)
$281.99$119.99 Save : $162.00 (57%)
$131.99$39.99 Save : $92.00 (70%)