Waldorf VCF-1 Eurorack Filter
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
vcf1 brings sound and functions of Waldorf's popular Rocket and 2-Pole to your Eurorack.Beside being a filter, vcf1 boosts an experimental distortion stage to add harmonic distortion to the signal. Watch out – it can get brutal!
The efficient designed user interface allows direct access to all important sound parameters. Equipped with real metal knobs the parameter range of the pots are made for perfect musical results.
vcf1 allows to side-chain an additional audio signal and the organic filter resonance can be used up to extreme self oscillating effects.
- Analog 12db/octave multimode filter with distortion
- Signal path: distortion -> filter -> overdrive
- 2 audio inputs with gain
- Resonance up to self-oscillation
- 2 CV inputs for cutoff, one featuring bipolar control
- CV input for resonance
- Pre-filter distortion with level control
- Distortion section can be used separately
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
|CV Jacks (Control Voltage)||Yes|
|Dimensions||Width: 18HP (91.4mm)|
|Power Requirements||+/-12V, 100mA|
|Inputs||2 audio inputs with gain|