Fender LSR Roller Nut (Brushed Chrome)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Replace, Repair and Restore—Genuine Fender PartsBrushed-chrome LSR roller nut assembly reduces friction that can cause tuning instability. For use on American Deluxe guitars with HSS pickup configuration; also fits older Strat Plus models with included Wilkinson® adapter. For string gauges from .008 to .056. Includes instructions, mounting hardware, shims and Wilkinson® adapter. Note that modification may be required for correct installation.
- Brushed-chrome LSR roller nut assembly
- For string gauges .008 to .056
- Max string gauge per string - E .013, A .017, D .026, G .036, B .046, E .056
- Right-hand isntruments only
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
Things You Will Get:
- LSR Roller Nut
- Wilkinson adapter
- Mounting hardware
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
- It took some effort to install. Must have tools
Comments about Fender Lsr Roller Nut (Brushed Chrome):
I would recommend it if you have locking tuners and still have tuning problems.
|Model||LSR Roller Nut (Brushed Chrome)|