Fishman Neo-D Passive Acoustic Guitar Humbucking Pickup
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The latest in Fishman's popular and economical Neo-D series of passive soundhole pickups, the Neo-D Humbucking pickup employs a neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string to string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity. Its stacked coil design eliminates noise while providing full, warm acoustic tones. The Neo-D's low profile, high impedance design requires no battery and can be easily installed without intrusive alterations to the instrument. It is virtually "Plug and play" right out of the box and fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8" (98.5 mm) diameter.
- Noise-canceling stacked coils provides warm and full acoustic tones
- Low profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- Easy installation with no alteration - plug & play right out of the box
- Neodymium magnetic structure for exceptional string balance
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8" (98.5mm) diameter
- Fishman's pickups are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Get yours today; with the Sam Ash Direct 45/60day return/ price protection policy, we assure the best price and a fast, free delivery.
Things You Will Get:
- Acoustic Guitar Pickup