T-Rex Engineering FuelTank Classic Guitar Pedal Power Supply Center
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The T-Rex FuelTank Classic is the tough and flexible mutliple power supply. Whatever weird and wonderful effects you're using the FuelTank Classic is guaranteed to keep you rocking!The T-Rex FuelTank Classic that has 3 different output sections: 9 volt DC, 12 volt DC and 12 volt AC. Each section is isolated. No more batteries to change. No more tangled cables to trip over. The T-Rex FuelTank is the perfect power supply unit for guitarists who want to focus on their performance, not their gear. Delivering 1.500 mA through ten DC plugs, FuelTank powers all your pedals – keeping you running on full power night after night.
With a compact design, FuelTank fits conveniently every pedal board including the T-Rex ToneTrunk effect board. And it comes with all the cables you need to get you up and running. FuelTank delivers 1.500 mA of reliable power. Two of the ten outputs provide 12-volt power with isolated ground – one DC and the other AC, for AC pedals.
- MAINS input power plug, 3-pin standard plug
- Voltage selector, 115/230 volts
- Eight 9-volt DC output plugs, all sharing the same ground. Giving a total of 500 mA
- One 12-volt DC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA
- One 12-volt AC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA
- Slow burning fuse 250V 250mA
Things You Will Get:
- Power Supply
- 1x Mains power cable
- 1x Black 50 cm DC cable with 2.1mm DC – 3.5mm mini-jack connectors
- 1x Black link cable with five 2.1mm – 2.1mm connectors
- 1x Red 50 cm DC cable with 2.1mm – 2.5mm connectors for use on the 12V AC output port
- 1x Blue 50 cm AC cable with the 2.5mm – 2.5mm connectors for use on the 12V AC output port
- 4x 20 cm DC cables with 2.1mm – 2.1mm connectors
- 4x 50 cm DC cables with 2.1mm – 2.1mm connectors
|Number of Outlets||10|
|Power Requirements||12V, 1000 mA|