Gator GK88 Slimline 88 Note Keyboard Bag
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
This bag fits most 88-note controller keyboards and stage pianos. Transporting is a snap thanks to the built-in wheels and reinforced handles.
- • Fits most digital controllers & stage pianos
• 600-Denier ballistic material construction
• Polyethylene reinforced interior frame
• Interior is lined with Tricot & soft foam
• Fully adjustable padded straps to secure keyboard in place during transport
• Large accessory pockets on outside for pedals and cables
• Built-in wheels with tow handle & skid bars
• Interior dimensions: 54 x 15 x 6"
• Exterior dimanetions: 56.5 x 16 x 6.5"
• Weight: 26 lbs
Things You Will Get:
- Keyboard Bag
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not durable at all
- Storing in a museum
Comments about Gator Gk88 Slimline 88 Note Keyboard Bag:
If you plan to use this case for storing it in a museum where it will never be touched, then this is the case for you!
Otherwise if your like most musicians and plan to use this thing to gig then you will be sorely disappointed in its quality. Within its first use the stitching on the side handles ripped, then very quickly the plastic bracket for its wheels snapped rendering it completely unable to roll. Next the zipper ripped so i can no longer close it. Finally the fabric on its sides and back gave out rendering this case completely useless in every way.
This all happened within the first 3 months of use. My main reasoning for purchasing this case was that the keyboard I use is a roland fantom x8 which weighs roughly 60 pounds alone, so i needed a case that was not going to add much weight. Otherwise i would need to take bodybuilders with me on gigs to just get the thing out of the car. unfortunately that seems to be the only option as this lightweight case is total garbage.
|Other Features||Built-in wheels with tow handle & skid bars|